Written by UDF Party Monday, 25 June 2012
Notice to all Members
Your attention is drawn to the following guidelines for regularizing of interim Party officials at the Sub-Location, Ward, Constituency and County levels of the UDF Party.
In accordance with the provisions of the UDF Party constitution:-
1. Members in each Sub-Location, Ward, Constituency, and County, and under a committee, (at least one person per constituency) constituted with assistance of the Coordinator, are hereby requested to nominate and/or confirm committees of 20 youth, 20 women, and 20 mainstream who shall include the following interim officials for each Sub-Location, Ward, Constituency and County, respectively-
a. a chairperson and his or her two deputies;
b. a secretary and his or her two deputies;
c. a treasurer and his or her deputy;
d. organizing secretary and his or her two deputies;
e. a women league leader with her two deputies; and
f. a youth league leader and his or her two deputies
2. In carrying out this exercise, ensure inclusivity and transparency; gender balance and special interest groups representation, and in particular, that no more than two thirds of the officials at any level are from one gender.
3. Any aspiring candidate for the elective positions of UDF Party County Representative, Member of Parliament, Member of Senate, Governor, Women Representative, and President, on the UDF Party ticket, is not eligible for nomination as an interim party official.
4. Returns of the dully nominated and/or confirmed interim officials from the Sub-Location to the County levels should be submitted to the headquarters, through the UDF Party County Coordinators by 30th June 2012.
Further details should be obtained from the UDF Party County Coordinators and/or the undersigned.
Dan Ameyo, MBS, FCIArb.
- UDF government will develop the informal sector
- I agree with UDF, KCPE is a pitiful waste of time
- The UDF Government's Strategic Plan
- General Notice to all Members
- Notice to all Members
- UDF stands for peace, unity and development for all kenyans says Mudavadi
- Speech by the deputy prime minister of the republic of kenya, hon. Musalia Mudavadi egh, mp, on the official opening of the 3rd urban reproductive health initiative annual meeting held in Nairobi, Kenya.
- If we don’t reform our politics, we can’t grow the economy in any notable way
- Our Hero: Baraka Rimba Kahindi
- Our Legislative Agenda for the coming week